Welcome to our bed and breakfast!
Situated about half way along one of the Cape Point Route's most loved amenities - Jager's Walk beside Fish Hoek Beach, the Beach and Bay has spectacular views of Fish Hoek and False Bay.
The Beach and Bay "Bucket List"
- Walk to Fish Hoek Beach - http://www.fishhoek.com/home.html
- Kalk Bay Harbour & trendy eateries - http://www.capetown.travel/attractions/entry/kalk_bay_harbour_main_road_and_boyes_drive
- Simon’s Town Naval Base & Historic mile - http://www.simonstown.com/
- Ghost Walk of Simon's Town - http://andreswalks.blogspot.com/
- The Scratch Patch - http://www.scratchpatch.co.za
- Penguin Colony at Boulders Beach - http://www.sanparks.org/parks/table_mountain/tourism/attractions.php#boulders
- Scenic drive to Cape Point Nature Reserve -http://capepoint.co.za/
- Enjoy a meal at the Two Oceans Restaurant at Cape Point - booking essential http://two-oceans.co.za
- Panoramic view across False Bay to Hottentots-Holland Mountains - http://www.capenature.co.za/reserves/hottentots-holland-nature-reserve/
- Chapman's Peak Drive and Hout Bay - http://www.chapmanspeakdrive.co.za/
- Bay Harbour Market in Hout Bay